"The first ever cartoon was Super Planet Dolan. See, these episodes were actually made thousands of years ago, but it's taken this long for them to reach Earth." -Danger DolanCan Crop Circles Be Square? | Dolan Life Mysteries ft. Melissa is the 34th video and 22nd episode on the Super Planet Dolan channel. It features Danger Dolan and Melissa Morgan as a guest. The description reads, "From why you can't eat metal to how optical illusions work, we answer some of your most burning questions about life." It features 10 questions.
- Why are trees green?
- What is lava made of?
- Why can't I eat metal?
- How much data, in bytes, can the human brain store?
- What was the first cartoon ever made?
- Why do we have allergies?
- How do optical illusions work?
- Can crop circles be square?
- Why do we have money?
- How do people know if history is true or not?
Find more pictures here.