|General Rules and Guidelines
Please note that rule punishments may vary based on the severity of the issue and past violations done by the suspected user.
- In accordance to COPPA, users under the age of 13 are not allowed to be editors on the wiki.
- If a user is revealed to be underage, please calmly report it with evidence to an administrator. Images may not be counted as evidence, and links are solid proof. If this happened in chat, please have at least 1 witness.
- Don't harass other users, or spam their walls.
- Please don't edit other users user pages, signature templates, or sub-pages without permission.
- Do not vandalize. This can be adding gibberish or untrue facts, moving, renaming or adding useless pages, or deleting pages content.
- Also, making pages that are a different "kind" (e.i species or subpages) without admin approval is considered vandalism.
- Spamming isn't allowed.
- Trolling is not allowed either.
- Don't say Curse Words.
- This means the f-bomb, s-bomb, "female dog", and any "sexual" terms. Crap, damn and hell are allowed, and censors like "s***" and "b****" are allowed.
- Don't run a bot program without an admin controlling or approving the use of it.
- Encouraging the breaking of the rules is not allowed.
- Don't make multiple accounts unless the one alternate account is used for bot purposes (and has been allowed by the staff).
- Fanon content (such as mainspace pages for stories or uploaded fanart) will not be allowed. Please see our fanon wiki.
- At any given time, you are not allowed to harass a staff member, be our staff, or Wikia staff.
- You shouldn't give out personal info about yourself, like your phone number, full name, or address.
- When you break the first rule or a "minor" rule, you may get a warning.
- If the broken rule is severe, you will skip to being banned for two weeks.
- When you break the rules a second time, you are banned for a month.
- When you break the rules a third time, you're banned for an infinite time.
- These punishments do not apply to the chat.</div>